The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is currently putting forward significant changes in its flight, duty and rest regulations, including the provision of credit for fatigue-mitigating strategies and equipment, such as improved sleep facilities. This is the result of an ongoing discussion among safety advocates within the aviation industry where pilot fatigue has been pushed to the top of the agenda due to the rising number of reported incidents.
Whether you transport passengers or packages, or you work in air traffic control, MetroNaps offers a variety of short term rest installation options.
Our solutions are designed to reduce fatigue and improve alertness within an increasingly stringent regulatory framework.
At MetroNaps we offer:
• Complimentary site design support to make sure you get the ideal
• Flexible buy, lease and rental options for every budget
• Full-service comprehensive delivery and assembly for worry-free
• Internal promotional Internal promotion and awareness campaigns
• Ongoing site maintenance and technical support to keep your facility
• Usage reporting to track and optimize your installation