Teenagers and young adults are frequently cited as being some of the most sleep deprived individuals in our society because of their higher sleep need combined with straining academic and social schedules.
That’s important because fatigue is a direct impairment to learning due to its negative impact on memory retention.
Our conclusion, supported by our initial research conducted in 2002 at Carnegie Mellon University, is that students need and want a convenient place to rest and recharge.
At your learning institution, you might have commuter students desperate for a place to put their feet up between classes. Or perhaps you are keen to attract the best students by offering the latest technology. Either way, you are no doubt interested in making sure your students get the most out of their education.
The MetroNaps EnergyPod for educational facilities is specifically designed to provide students with a quick recharge that can help them reduce fatigue, increase alertness, and maximize their learning abilities. The EnergyPod is easy to use, and durable enough to take the stress of a high traffic environment.
At MetroNaps we offer:
• Complimentary site design support to make sure you get the ideal
• Flexible buy, lease and rental options that work with virtually any
• Full-service comprehensive delivery and assembly for worry-free
• Internal promotional support to generate awareness
• Ongoing site maintenance and technical support to keep your facility
• Usage reporting to track and optimize your installation